Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bon Voyage, You Horrible Monster


Finally rid myself of the spiky boulderette that has been blundering about my insides. Good riddance, though that x-ray from a few days back suggests there may yet be a sequel. Ugh.

Had some people over last night for a bit of a hangout. Drinks, music, swapping of anecdotes, the usual thing. I admit I had a glass or six, but, when asked to produce the stone, I did. Satisfying gasps and expressions of horror all 'round. It was suggested I snap a photo of the evil thing and post it.

But I would never. That's just awful. Instead, I have found the following image that closely approximates the appearance of the rocky crumb that has been haunting my urinary system for the past couple of weeks; imagine it as about the size of a largish caper.

No comments:

Post a Comment